Most CPAs would agree that client goodwill is one of the most important assets of the firm. But how do you measure it? Is it more than a feeling? One thing is certain, successful firms cultivate it.
As we all know, doing client work for a lower price rarely increases goodwill. Doing what's expected, now that's expected. Understanding client's needs and doing the "unexpected", well... that builds goodwill.
We help our client CPA firms do the "unexpected." How? Our team of qualified engineers can provide you with significant tax savings to provide to your clients - through our cost segregation studies (CSS).
Imagine telling your client that you can reduce their current tax payment by $100,000 or even $1,000,000. It does happen. In fact we've helped it happen many hundreds of times during the last 12 months. As a result, our CPA clients have been impressing their clients with unexpected savings and are receiving the thanks and admiration for a job well done. That's building goodwill.
Sound too good to be true? Tax Manager, O'Connor & Drew, P.C. (90+ person CPA firm) said, "We've completed over 100 cost segregation studies for our clients and on average, we're able to save our clients at least $100,000 in taxes with a cost segregation study. We use Bedford's engineers because they are technically able to identify and reallocate an extremely high percentage of the assets and provide the most comprehensive cost segregation study available."We can help your CPA firm provide cost segregation studies by:
- Helping your staff understand client properties criteria that benefit from a cost segregation study.
- Providing you with a financial modeling system (private labeled to your firm) that provides an estimate of financial benefits available.
- Helping you with client marketing and engagement approaches.
- Answering the asset costing, engineering and financial questions associated with cost segregation studies. Further, providing you and your clients with case law and IRS procedure references to justify this service.
- Helping you develop a client pricing model that is financially rewarding to your firm.
In summary, we provide extensive support to help you launch and build your cost segregation business. As a result, you should soon be impressing your existing and new clients with unexpected tax savings.